Colour King Printing Press complies with BSCI code of conduct. It is one of the few garment accessories manufacturing factories in Bangladesh that complies with BSCI.
- We comply with all applicable laws and regulations, industry minimum standards, ILO and UN Conventions, and any other relevant statutory requirements whichever requirements are more stringent.
- All personnel have the right to form, join, and organize trade unions of their choice and to bargain collectively on their behalf with the company.
- We do not tolerate any kind of discrimination.
- We comply with local labor law and ensure wages paid for regular working hours, overtime hours and overtime differentials meets legal minimums and industry standards.
- We comply with applicable national laws and industry standards on working hours and public holidays.
- The company provides a safe and healthy workplace environment and take effective steps to prevent potential accidents and injury to workers’ health arising out of, associated with, or occurring in the course of work, by minimizing, so far as is reasonably practicable, the causes of hazards inherent in the workplace environment, and bearing in mind the prevailing knowledge of the industry and of any specific hazards.
- Child labor is forbidden in our organization as defined by ILO and United Nations Conventions and by national law.
- All forms of forced labor, such as lodging deposits or the retention of identity documents from personnel upon commencing employment, are forbidden as is prisoner labor that violates basic human rights.
- We ensure procedures and standards for waste management, handling and disposure of chemicals and other dangerous materials, emissions and effluent treatment.
We have defined and implemented a policy for social accountability, a management system to ensure that the requirements of the BSCI Code of Conduct can be met as well as established and follow anti-bribery / anti-corruption policy in all of their business activities.
The strength of our business reflects with the commitment of our people. We have and will continue to attract the industry’s best people to our business. Our people share our dream as we strive to exceed our customers’ expectations. The close relationship between management and staff have attributed to our low staff turnover rate.
We provide in-house training to our employees on a regular basis. The focus areas of the training sessions include company policies, health and safety issues, fire hazards, firefighting techniques, work related risk factors, technical know-how, BSCI Code of Conduct, grievance mechanism and everything related to BSCI COC. In addition to that we also train our employees about the risk hazards they might face in their day to day life.
To make this training sessions interactive we use power point presentations, animations, documentaries and motivational video clips.
We focus on quality, service and value. As a long time established printing organization we have built concrete professional reputation within the industry. We help our clients by defining more specifically how we can assist them to ensure they get the expected result. We work with our clients' expectations and requirements to ensure we produce outstanding product and couple that with great quality service.